Radishes! We grow some great radishes, but it's hard to know what to do with them all. One of my favorite ways to use radish (esp. watermelon radish) is with this super easy dip. This dip is awesome for an appetizer, a pot luck, or smeared on a toasted bagel for breakfast or lunch. Recipe by: @claire.aucella
- 3 radishes (large), washed and dried
- 2 tbsp chives (about 20 stalks), chopped fine
- 4 oz of cream cheese, softened
- ¼ tsp salt
- Using a microplane or fine grater, grate the radishes into a small bowl.
- Chop the chives into small rounds, and add to the bowl with the grated radishes.
- Add the cream cheese and salt to the bowl with the grated radishes and chives. Use a spoon to thoroughly combine.
- Serve on toast, bagels, or as a dip for veggies or chips. Top with roast beef or smoked salmon for the ultimate toast or bagel. Enjoy!