Roasted Root Veggies
The Fall garden is loaded full of nutritious roots that are easy to incorporate into your family meals. Recipe by: @claire.aucella
- 10-20 baby turnips, halved
- 4-6 Yukon Gold potatoes, cubed
- 10-20 radishes, halved
- 6-10 baby beets, halved
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Remove root veggies from any stems or leaves, and wash very thoroughly under cold water to remove any remaining dirt or sand. Drain thoroughly in a colander.
- Slice the radishes, baby turnips, and baby beets in half. If working with larger root vegetables, cut into large, bite-sized dice of similar size.
- Cut the potatoes into large, bite sized dice of similar size.
- Arrange the chopped veggies and potatoes into a single layer on a baking tray. Drizzle the entire tray of veggies with olive oil, sprinkle with salt.
- Bake at 375F until veggies and potatoes are fully tender and beginning to brown, approximately 45-60 minutes.
- Once fully cooked through, remove from the oven and serve.