We grow a wide variety of greens; spinach, arugula, Swiss Chard, mustards, kales, and don't forget those root vegetable tops. Greens are available Fall, Winter and Spring. Recipe by @claire.aucella
- 2 cups of baby spinach
- Swap with chard, kale, turnip or beet greens, arugula or any green of choice!
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed and chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chili crisp
- 2 tbsp labneh
- Salt to taste
- Add olive oil and garlic to a saute pan, and place over medium high heat. Saute the garlic until fragrant and the pan and oil are fully warm, about 1 minute.
- Add the greens to the saute pan, and toss using tongs. Cook until spinach is fully wilted down and tender, tossing occasionally, about 3-5 minutes.
- Transfer cooked greens to a serving plate. Top with a dollop of labne, sprinkle with chili crisp, and a pinch of salt, to taste.
- Grab a fork and enjoy!